Friday 19 September 2014

How Many Letters in the Pirate Alphabet?

10 - arrr, aye aye and the Seven Seas.

It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day. I don't have any piratical drawings (I'm working on other things at the moment, and still processing fleece). So instead...

You could dress like a pirate

All these clothes are available from Gallery Serpentine in Enmore

Or you could let me tell another pirate joke:

A pirate captain walks into a bar, with a ship's wheel down his trousers.
The barman says, "Excuse me, but you have a ship's wheel down your trousers."
"I know," says the captain, "it's driving me nuts."

Brrrr ching.

And then there's this. Okay, it's Airship Pirates rather than seaborne pirates. But I couldn't find my favourite version of AEther Shanties and this is a great song.


Have a great day (what's left of it anyway). Pass the rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment